Mutton squares marinated with shahi jeera, red chili, ginger, garlic and hung curd. Cooked in a Tandoor or char grilled. This kebab is named after the mutton squares (pieces) that are called as ‘Boti’ in hindi.
- Lamb (Boneless) 1 kg
- Hung curd 120 gm
- Ginger Garlic paste 100 gm
- Red chilly powder 2 tsp
- Raw papaya paste 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Shahi jeera 1 tsp
- Salt tt
- Oil 1 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients together and rub into the lamb cubes. Keep aside for 4-5 hours.
- Skewer the lamb cubes into the skewers.
- Cook it in moderately hot tandoor or over a charcoal grill for 12-15 minutes. Baste it with melted butter and further roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Take it out from the skewer. Arrange neatly on a plater, apply some melted butter and garnish it with onion rings, lemon wedges and some carved salad of your choice.Serve immediately with mint chutney.