2 cups milk
1+1/4 cup powder sugar
2 tablespoons custard powder
300 grams fresh cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
cleaned and chopped fruit
pieces:1 apple,2 oranges,
1 sweet lime,1 banana
100 grams grapes
1 small sponge eggless cake
3-4tablespoons mixed fruit jam
- Heat milk with six tablespoons of powdered sugar.Dissolve custard powder in little cold milk and add to the hot milk. Stir constantly till thick cool.
- Take fresh cream in a vessel.Add fresh cream in a vessel.add the remaining three-fourth cup of powdered sugar and beat over ice cubes.Reserve one fourth of cream for decoration.
- To the cooled custard,add vanilla essence and the remaining fresh cream
- Spread half of the cream custard in a pudding tray spread half of the fruits.
- cut cake into slices.Apply jam on one side and arrange them over fruits spread the remaining fruits.
- Pour remaining custard cream over the surface,spread the remaining fruit pieces
- Decorate with stiffly beaten fresh cream and some fruit pieces.
One can make chocolate fruit trifle by using chocolate cake instead of plain sponge cake and chocolate custard instead of plain vanilla custard