My recipe which was featured on khana khazana
- 1 kg chicken
- 200 gms onions,cut into small pieces
- 200 gms tomatoes,cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 3/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 5 tbsp curd
- 50 gms cashewnuts,soaked and groundto a paste
- 25gms chironji,soakedand ground to a paste
- 5 tsp oil
- 2 tsp ginger-garlicpaste
- 2 bunches fresh corinder
- 100 gms fresh cream
- water to cook
- salt to taste.
- Heat the oil in a pan.Fry the onions till golden brown. Add chopped tomatoes and fry. Add chilli powder, turmeric, salt, curd, ginger-garlic paste and fry for a while.
- Add the chicken pieces and mix minutes add a cup of water, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or till tender.
- Add cashewnut paste,chironji paste and fresh cream. Mix well and simmer for five to eight minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander
- Serve with roti or butter naan